The collection of sensitive personal information is restricted by the provisions of the Privacy Act. Such information would only be collected if it applies to the goods or services that we sell. we sell.
1. Sharp Electronics Group may temporarily store your internet address (IP) and the pages you access and a timestamp of when you accessed them to monitor user traffic through its website. We intend to use this data collected to generate statistics that aid us to deliver better web content services to our users.
2. Sharp Electronics Group promise not to distribute collected user information to any third party unless required by applicable government legislation.
3. When finished with collected data, Sharp Electronics Group promise to destroy your IP address and web page access information immediately.
1. When you arrive at our website, Sharp Electronics Group may issue you a per-session cookie. If your browser receives an alternate type of cookie, please report the incident to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter.
2. Sharp Electronics Group will issue your web browser a per-session cookie for the purposes of tracking user sessions when you login to our online ordering system. Per-session cookies embed a small amount of data (usually a session identifier) during a browsing session and expire when you exit the browser.
3. Sharp Electronics Group cookies are strictly intended to store information pertaining to a users session. Although unlikely, Sharp Electronics Group will condemn any party that intercepts or distributes malicious content via its cookies. If you experience unusual activity whilst browsing our website, please report the incident to us at email@example.com and we will investigate the matter.
1. When you submit personal information to Sharp Electronics Group by filling out any online enquiry forms or emails, the requests are directly sent to our personnel.
2. All personal information received is retained for Sharp Electronics Group to fulfill the request being made. Unless required by applicable government legislation, we require your express permission to disclose your information to a third party.
3. Personal information may be securely retained for reference purposes and properly destroyed thereafter.
1. In some parts of the website, Sharp Electronics Group will ask you for personal information, including your email address. Your email address will only be used for the purposes stated and will not be disclosed beyond Sharp Electronics Group without your express permission.
2. Sharp Electronics Group may contact you through your nominated email address. Unless prior consent is given, Sharp Electronics Group will not use your email address for anything other than to satisfy the purposes for which it was disclosed.
3. Sharp Electronics Group may contact you via your email nominated email address for administration and sales purposes only.
4. Sharp Electronics Group promise not to distribute your email address to any other parties without prior consent from you.
1. Network data traffic to and from our web servers will be monitored at all times. If excess data traffic is detected, Sharp Electronics Group reserves the right to cancel any or all user requests. Sharp Electronics Group may log its data traffic and source IP addresses of any internet request. Such information would be protected and only disclosed to authorities or law enforcement bodies with a successful warrant application.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above.
© Copyright 2011 Sharp Electronics Group
Please choose your account for ordering from the list below: